Year 6 Induction Meetings June 2018
Families have been allocated Monday 4th June or Tuesday 5th June - along with an arrival time.
We are delighted that your son/daughter has been allocated a place at the Norwood School for September 2018. We would like to invite you to attend an induction meeting with us – please see date above.
Please complete the pupil information document online in advanced of your induction meeting. You will need to access the form via the following link which can also be found on the school website under the ‘About Us’ tab and then admissions, then Yr 6 Induction Meetings June 2018. Please ensure that you use the individual ID pin number that you have been allocated (above) when completing the form. Please complete this by June 1st at the very latest. You will need to complete the document on one attempt. It should take no longer than 25 minutes.
Please bring the following to the meeting with you:
- A copy of your child’s birth certificate.
- A copy of proof of address ( a current council tax bill/utility bill)
- A copy of your child’s most recent school report.
- A prediction of your child’s SATS results.
- A printed copy of any inoculations or injections you child has had (you can get this from your GP)
- Your child’s most recent EHC (Education Health and Care Plan) if they have one.
- An A4 copy of an extended piece of writing that your child is proud of.
- If you child is a Visual Arts Bursary student please also bring along a recent piece of work that they have completed in the last three months.
Note that you must bring copies with you – there will not be the facility to copy documents prior to the meeting itself.
Induction Day is Thursday 12th July 9:15 am until 2:30pm. Parents are asked to join their children in school from 9:15 until 11am. Children will remain on site until dismissal at 2:30pm. Our autumn term starts on Wednesday 5th September at 8:40am. Any questions regarding admissions need to be directed to Ms Stanton on email@example.com or 02086709382 ext 224
We look forward to meeting you and your family again just after half term.
Senior Deputy Headteacher