To deliver a creative, engaging and inclusive experience which engenders a love and appreciation for the performing arts and Acting specifically. Creating considerate, tolerant and empathetic learners who support and respect each other when working as part of a team or as individuals on issue or text based curriculum content.
- CONTEXT / THE BIGGER PICTURE
- To foster a safe and inclusive environment where students feel able to take creative risks in front of their peers and push boundaries.
- To recognise and promote the importance of the Arts in education and the wider world.
- To encourage the participation of all regardless of background or prior experience and to give all the opportunity to enhance their cultural capital through experience provided inside and outside of the classroom.
- Teach an exciting, diverse and challenging curriculum that builds confidence in communication and the ability to work in a team.