Performance and Results
GCSE and A Level Results Summer 2019
GCSE Key facts
- Significantly above average progress for all students (Progress 8 +0.29)
- Attainment 8 across all subjects higher than national average (48.91)
- Average point score for the EBacc element of Attainment 8 above national average.
- Achievement in five subjects in line with the top 5% of schools (Fischer Family Trust data).
- Achievement in ten subjects at or above the top 20% of schools. (Fischer family Trust data).
- 20.5% of all GCSE subject grades were at grades 7, 8 or 9 (A/A*).
- Almost 50% of all grades in the three separate sciences were grades 7, 8 or 9 (A/A*).
- 31% of all grades in Spanish or French were at grades 7, 8 or 9 (A/A*).
- 11 subjects achieved greater than 20% of all grades at 7-9 (A/A*)
- 20 subjects achieved greater than 10% of all grades at 7-9 (A/A*)
- 87% of students achieving at least grade 4 in English with 62% achieving at grades 5-9.
- 54% of students achieving at least a grade 4 in Maths with 36% achieving at grades 5-9.
- 49.4% of all grades in the performing arts specialism (Drama, Dance and Music) were at grades 7 or Distinction and above.
- Performance over 80% 9-4 in two Visual Arts specialism subjects.
6th form results
43% of all A levels at grades A*-B
76% of all A levels at grades A*-C
100% pass at grades A*-E
Level 3 Vocational subjects
D*-D – 47%
D*-M - 78%
D*- P - 100%