Values & Ethos
It’s a school where students enjoy learning, staff enjoy teaching and people enjoy being.
The Norwood School promises to:
- encourage creativity
- celebrate diversity
- open minds
- achieve success together in a harmonious
and inclusive environment
- a vibrant, exciting and inspiring atmosphere
- a dynamic and innovative curriculum
- each young person’s talents and abilities are nurtured and celebrated
- excellent GCSE results
- a successful and thriving Sixth Form
- an exciting vision for the future
We are fully committed to ‘Creating Success Together’.