What can you expect in Year 9 from our Careers Guidance Strategy?
- Thinking about the future
- Researching opportunities and making decisions - Options
- Making plans and preparing for change
- Talk to two employers about their careers and the education and training pathways they have followed
- Update your career timeline and skills log
- Access to a careers interview with a qualified careers adviser
- Access to careers software to explore interests and careers linked to different subjects
- Enterprise Days/Weeks in school with visits from local businesses and employers
- Options evening and the opportunity for families to meet with tutors, teachers and our careers advisor.