Performance and Results
Key facts Key Stage 4
Key Stage 4 Attainment 2017
Attainment/Progress 8 (overall) xx in line with national average. +0.25
Key Stage 4 Progress 2017 Value Added
Progress reports will be issued to schools in due course.
59% of Yr 11 gradutated with a good pass in English and Maths
74% of Yr 11 achieved a good pass in English
66% of Yr 11 achieved a good pass in Maths
We may be a Specialist Performing and Visual Arts School but the core and achieving the basics are paramount – this year -
Biology: 43% A* A, 96 % A* - C
Physics: 39% A* A, 93 % A* - C
Chemistry: 61%A*A, 93 % A* - C
Key facts Sixth Form
- 98% Success Rate
- 70% of last year’s Upper Sixth secured their first choice University and have moved onto a wide range of courses and establishments – including Russell Group Universities. The remaining 30% chose to secure employment or have successfully gained places on apprenticeship schemes.