Our uniform was designed by our students and is worn with pride
Our uniform was designed by our students and is worn with pride as it celebrates who we are and what we stand for. We ask parents to support us by providing the full uniform and ensuring that students leave home wearing it correctly and looking smart.
All students must wear the following:
- A purple school blazer
- A purple school pullover or purple slipover
- A white shirt/blouse
- Our unique Norwood School tie
- Black school skirt or trousers
- Black or white socks or black tights
- Black shoes (no trainers, sandals or canvas shoes)
- Outdoor coat (if worn) should be black
- Purple polo shirt with school logo
- Black PE skirt or shorts
(black tracksuit bottoms are optional)
The blazer, pullover, slipover, polo shirt and tie are ONLY available from the school uniform shop. Alternatives will NOT be accepted. Students may wear a watch and one pair of stud earrings. Hair ornaments should be black or purple and small. Nose studs, lip studs or tongue studs are NOT allowed.