The Norwood School has much to be proud of. We provide a stimulating learning environment in which individuals are encouraged to express their creative talents, foster their imaginations and develop their self confidence.
As a Specialist Performing and Visual Arts School, we aim to develop a passion for the arts in all of our students and to serve as a vibrant and active centre of excellence for creative and artistic expression, sharing leading practice with other schools and the local community.
Our vision is:
- To be at the forefront of innovative performing and visual arts education, both locally and nationally.
- To nurture and encourage the interests, abilities and unique potential of each individual student through our emphasis upon personalised learning.
- To provide exciting, innovative and engaging learning opportunities which convince students that learning is fun.
- To develop a lifelong passion for, and appreciation of, the arts in our students as both participants and discriminating spectators.
- To give students an active voice in their own learning and the life of the school.
- To attract a highly skilled, creative and flexible workforce, providing specialist vocational training and creative experiences.
- To appreciate, enjoy and maximise the cultural diversity, heritage and opportunities that the City of London provides.