Every student has one lesson a week in Drama, Dance and Music, as well as getting the opportunity to take part in small group projects. In Year 9 we have a specialism day, which sees students on a special timetable undertaking workshops and projects in Performing and Visual Arts. At Key Stage 4 we offer qualifications in Acting, Dance and Music. These subjects can be continued in Sixth Form where students take Level 3 qualifications in Acting, Dance and Music. Our students have now gone on to a range of Universities, including Royal Holloway and Goldsmiths, and Higher Education establishments, including the very prestigious LABAN Conservatoire of Dance, Rose Bruford and East 15 Drama School.
Facilities Our exciting new Performing Arts spaces include:
- A state of the art new theatre, which includes fully adjustable seating.
- A professional lighting and sound rig.
- A technical operating room.
- A recording studio.
- New Drama and Dance Studios.
- A fully equipped music technology classroom.
- A multi-use Performing Arts Room.
- A number of practice and rehearsal rooms.
Please see individual subject descriptor pages.