What can you expect in Year 12 and Year 13 from our Careers Guidance Strategy?
- Taking action to improve chances and build experience
- Effective self-presentation
- Personal finance and career choice
- Dealing with change and transition
- Update your career timeline and skills log
- Research apprenticeships and courses for your shortlist
- Prepare a personal statement
- Secure offers and have a back-up plan
- Access to a qualified careers adviser
- Visits to employers, careers events and university open days
- Industry specific talks with up to date labour market information
- Support seeking tailored work experience placement
- Tutorial programme with support on effective decisions, applications and transitions.