Skip to content ↓

Contact the Governors

If you have a question or a concern you should first talk to your child’s class teacher, the office staff or the Co-Headteachers.

If you would like to raise a concern with governors, you must follow the school’s complaints process. Matters can be referred to governors, but only after there has been a good faith attempt to resolve the issue with school staff.

You can contact the governing body via the Chair of Governors, Russell Hunter. You should either email the school office ( or hand in a letter to the school’s reception.